Choose from our Cargo Van, Chassis Cab, Cutaway Van and Window Van trims to see which configuration offers the answer to your business' needs.
Ram Promaster® combines Best-in-Class cargo height, max cargo width and lowest floor height to deliver superior interior cargo capacity.
Whether you’re building a business or stocking a fleet, the Ram ProMaster® Cargo Van is one of the most adaptable vans on the market today.
The Ram ProMaster® Chassis Cab combines a nimble and efficient powertrain with an impressively low cost of ownership.
The Ram ProMaster® Cutaway Van features a removed cab back panel to make the passageway from cab to cargo easy.
The designers and engineers of the Ram ProMaster® Window Van understand that the safety and security of your passengers are the most important part of your business.
CARGO VAN CAPACITY
The Ram ProMaster was built with superior function in mind. With a host of best-in-class dimensions, this is the van that gets the job done.
- Available cargo lengths: 105.1” (1500), 122.8 (1500/2500), 145.9 (2500/3500), 160.2 (3500)
- BIC standard cargo height of 65.4” on 118”WB modelsBased on the Large Commercial Van Segment (Class 2).
- Available 76.0” cargo height on all other WB models
- BIC max cargo width of 75.6” and BIC width between wheel wells of 55.8”Based on the Large Commercial Van Segment (Class 2).
RAM PROMASTER® VANS
Available in multiple configurations. Select a van to explore.
The quality, durability and efficiency of the Ram ProMaster® help keep the total cost of ownership low, making it one of the hardest workers for your small business.
- Front Airbag System
- Three-Piece Modular Front Fascia
- Longer Oil Change Intervals – Unsurpassed Gas Engine Oil Change Intervals of up to 10,000-Miles
- 5-Year/Unlimited-Mile Paint-Finished Sheet Metal Rust-Through Limited WarrantySee your dealer for complete details and a copy of the 5-Year/Unlimited-Mile Paint-Finished Sheet Metal Rust-Through Limited Warranty.
READY TO WORK
Light, nimble and responsive, the Ram ProMaster® handles jobsites, loading docks and crowded streets with ease.
- Class-Exclusive Front-Wheel-Drive System
- Best-In-Class 36-Foot Turning Diameter
- Award-Winning 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine
TACKLES THE TOUGHEST JOBS
It doesn’t matter if you’re on construction sites or on delivery routes all day; the exterior of the Ram ProMaster® Cargo Van was designed to work in any environment.
- 260˚ Swing-Open Rear Doors And Side Sliding Doors Accommodate Standard Size Pallets
- Near-Vertical Side Walls Maximize Cargo Space and Are Upfitter-Friendly
- Electronic Stability Control with ABS, Traction Control, Hill Start Assist and Trailer Sway Control Help Keep You Safe on the Road
DESIGNED FOR WORK
Take a look inside the Ram ProMaster®. A forklift can load a standard pallet through all its cargo doors, including the side door, which opens up to 49 inches. The rear doors open up 260° for easier loading and unloading. All these features are designed to make your workday a little easier.
- Up To 49-Inch Openings on Sliding Side Doors
- Standard Cargo Tie Downs
- 21-Inch Step-In Height
- Nearly Vertical Walls for Ease of Upfitting