Explore the dimensions and features of all Ram Chassis Cab types.
3500 REGULAR CAB SRW
3500 CREW CAB SRW
3500 REGULAR CAB DRW
3500 CREW CAB DRW
3500 REGULAR CAB SRW
A single rear wheel truck with a Regular Cab offers great capability with a business friendly configuration.
- 10,000-Pound to 12,000-Pound GVWR
- Available Cab-To-Axle Lengths: 60 Inches
- Wheelbases: 143.5 Inches
- Available with Tradesman or SLT
RAM CHASSIS CAB TRIMS
Available in multiple trims. Select a truck to explore.
- Commercial-Grade 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine
- Available Proven and Legendary 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 Engine with Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake System
- Available Left- or Right-Side Power Take-Off Capability
- 50,000-PSI Rear Frame Strength
- Best-in-Class Available 74-Gallon Combined Dual Fuel Tank CapacityBased on the Class 3 Pickup-Based Conventional Cab Chassis Segment.
HAUL AND TOW WITH CONFIDENCE
When it comes to the jobsite, the Ram Chassis Cab is the perfect tool to have on hand.
- Two Engine Options: the Available Proven and Legendary 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 Engine and the Commercial-Grade 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine with Fuel Saver Technology
- Four Transmission Options: 66RFE Six-Speed Automatic Transmission, Available AISIN AS66RC Six-Speed Automatic Transmission, Available AISIN AS69RC Six-Speed Automatic Transmission and Class-Exclusive Available G56 Six-Speed Manual TransmissionBased on Class 3-5 Pickup-Based Conventional Cab Chassis Segment.
WE STAND BEHIND OUR TRUCKS
Tough. Durable. Built to last. The Ram Chassis Cab has the muscle and strength to handle your heaviest loads, made with the quality you expect in our vehicles.
- Our Gas- and Diesel-Powered Engines have been Stringently Tested and Validated to Deliver 200,000 Customer-Equivalent Miles or more over the course of its lifetime
- 5-Year/100,000-Mile Diesel Powertrain Limited Warranty and 5-Year/60,000-Mile Gas Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Rear Frame Steel Strength Of 50,000-PSI
COST OF OWNERSHIP
CAPABLE YET EFFICIENT
Ram Chassis Cab vehicles are equipped with Best-in-Class features to help deliver enough capability while providing the efficiency your business needs.
- Heavy-Duty 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine with Fuel Saving Technology
- Business Friendly 10,000 Pound GVWR Configuration
- Best-in-Class Diesel Engine Oil Change Intervals of 15,000 Miles
- Best-in-Class Available Dual Fuel Tank Capacity of 74 Gallons
FIT TO UPFIT
Multiple Chassis Cab configurations offer a multitude of upfit options and capabilities.
- Single or Dual Rear Wheels
- Industry Standard Cab-To-Axle Lenghts: 60, 84, 108 and 120 Inches
- 34-Inch Heavy-Duty Flat Rear Frame with 34-Inch Rail Spacing
- Five Power Take Off Options to Help Power Uplifts
- DEF Located Under Cab and Away From Common Upfit Zones
- Available Upfitter-Ready Electrical Mode with 50+ Inputs/Outputs
- Available ParkSense® Front and Rear Park Assist System
The Ram Chassis Cab interior is designed to give you a welcome respite from a hard day's work. Meaning you don’t have to sacrifice comfort or style even during the dirtiest, most rugged jobs.
- Center Stack With Large Knobs And Intuitive Switches
- Five Auxiliary Switches in the Instrument Panel
- Available Bluetooth Radios