BUILT TO KEEP YOU ON THE JOB
With Best-in-Class features and proven durability, Ram Chassis Cab vehicles leave their mark on the jobsite and your bottom line.
DUAL FUEL TANK CAPACITY
Add an available 22-gallon fuel tank to the standard Best-in-Class largest single rear-mounted 52-gallon fuel tank to boost your fuel capacity to a Best-in-Class combined fuel tank capacity of 74 gallons for fewer refueling stops.
- Available with the Commercial-Grade 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine or the Proven and Legendary 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 Engine
- Available with 60-, 84-, 108- or 120-Inch Cab-to-Axle Lengths
CARRY ON15,000-MILE OIL CHANGE INTERVALS
When you’re driving a big rig like the Ram Chassis Cab, you need to be able to depend on your truck every single day. That’s why our available Proven and Legendary 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine offers a Best-in-Class 15,000 miles between oil changes. Your Ram truck will help keep you on the road long with less downtime and fewer oil changes.
Built with upfits in mind, Ram Chassis Cab trucks feature a flat frame with all components underneath to avoid having to make modifications to the truck when adding upfits. Combined with the available upfitter-ready electrical mode with 50+ inputs/outputs and five Power Take Off options, Ram Chassis Cabs make it easy to connect and power your upfits.
- Reduces Upfit Installation Time
- Industry Standard 34-inch Heavy-Duty Flat Rear Frame
- Industry Standard 60-, 84-, 108- or 120-Inch Cab-to-Axle Lengths