Light, nimble and responsive, the Ram ProMaster® features a front-wheel-drive system that allows impressive handling when navigating crowded city streets, worksites or loading docks. With fewer parts to maintain, our front-wheel-drive system offers more room for the Best-in-Class lowest load floor height+.
When you're navigating crowded city streets, cramped loading docks and narrow back alleys, you need the maneuvering capability to get in and out quickly. Our Best-in-Class 36-foot turning diameter+ helps make almost every three-point turn a five-star experience.
ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS
The Ram ProMaster® is available with engine and transmission configurations to suit your needs.
To start, select an engine.
The 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine applies some of the most advanced engine technologies available to deliver power and performance year after year.
- Best-in-Class standard V6 power+ when paired with the six-speed automatic transmission
- Silent Chain Timing Drive helps contribute to durability and reduced noise and vibration
- Pulse-width-modulated fuel pump and cooling fan for more efficient delivery and electrical load
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) adjusts timing to enhance the balance of power and efficiency
- Fine, sophisticated thermal management system for optimal power and performance
- Unsurpassed gas engine oil change intervals+ of up to 10,000 miles help keep maintenance costs low
The 62TE six-speed automatic transmission is a proven workhorse that comes standard with the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 VVT gas engine. Offering smooth driving, small changes between gears and proven capability, this exceptional six-speed is ready to work.
- Specially enhanced transmission to meet the specifications of this vehicle category
- Six speeds provide smaller steps between gear ratios, translating into smoother driving, especially with heavy loads
The 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine is an advanced, durable engine. In the everlasting quest to design a low-cost engine that delivers both power and efficiency, we’ve built the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine to help give business owners exactly what they need: incredible capability in a durable and efficient engine.
- Exceptional low-end torque and cold-start capability
- Forged steel crankshaft and connecting rods help make a strong, robust design for enhanced durability
- B5 biofuel capability
- Oil change intervals of up to 18,500 miles help keep maintenance costs low
Standard with the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine, the capable M40 six-speed automated manual transmission delivers impressive efficiency, ease of use and enhanced drivability due to its inherent intuitiveness.
- The driver can shift manually without use of a clutch or the transmission can shift without driver input
- Offers the efficiency of a manual with the functionality and convenience of an automatic transmission
- Sequential and non-sequential shifting
- Towing and hauling capability package comes standard
- Driver selectable Tow/Haul mode included
READY TO WORK
GETS THE JOB DONE ON ANY JOB SITE
The Ram ProMaster® has an outstanding cargo capacity+ of over 460 cubic feet. It also has the payload to handle loading it up. A payload+ of up to 4,420 pounds and a maximum towing capacity+ of up to 5,100 pounds add even more versatility.
The Ram Towing Guide
HAUL WITH CONFIDENCE
All our vehicles are built to haul heavy. Now with our towing guide, you can calculate how much you can tow based on what you're hauling and vice versa.
When delivering is your business, more payload means fewer return trips. With a 4,420-lb payload+ for heavy-duty hauling, impressive efficiency and high mileage intervals between oil changes, the Ram ProMaster® helps keep your business moving.